The predawn hustle can be a chilly proposition. So when it’s time to suit up and punch the throttle, get superior warmth with Simms’ fully-quilted Contender Insulated Jacket. Two-layer GORE-TEX® Shell architecture delivers waterproof/breathable protection. On the inside, Primaloft® Gold insulation is concentrated where it matters. Shingled-cuff construction and Lycra® inner cuffs eliminate line snags and improve fit. The tuck-away, three-point adjustable hood is an appreciated storm shelter. And two micro-fleece lined handwarmer pockets offer reprieve from the cold.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Fully waterproof/breathable insulated jacket
• 2 micro-fleece lined hand-warmer pockets
• YKK® #8 AquaGuard® vislon® center front zipper
• 2 chest pockets with YKK® AquaGuard® zippers
• Shingled cuff construction with Lycra® inner cuff
• Tuck-away, 3-point adjustable Storm Hood
FABRIC TECH: 2-layer GORE-TEX® Shell - waterproof/breathable; 100% nylon face; 100% seam taped; PrimLoft® Gold insulation: 60g/body, 40g/sleeves;
HIGH ABRASION ZONES: 150d 100% nylon; Body: 70d 100% nylon
APPROX. WEIGHT: 30 oz. / 850g
Sizes: S – 3XL
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.